It's like having your own bookstore for a week! When the Scholastic Book Fair comes to our school, it's a wonderful time. This time of year is so busy and hectic, and the book fair is happiness for my class. Each day, several students head down to spend allowance or birthday money. They come back with treasures, smiles, and joy only a book can bring. We always watch the video before it opens, and we all "ooh" and "aah" over the trailers. I enjoy it just as much as they do. Definitely!
This year, I noticed The Book Whisperer is one of the featured titles! I tell everyone I know to read this book.
Here was another title I recognized: WONDER by RJ Palacio. This is an amazing book I finished in two days.
And here are the selections in my wish basket:
This time, I only filled one wish basket. As parents visit, they purchase books for our class library. I buy whatever is left. On Friday, I will walk out with some great books for my Spring Break #bookaday!
No comments:
Post a Comment