Being a presenter at the TCEA State conference was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn. I only did one short hour-long session, but to me, it was such an experience!
I presented to teachers and tech specialists and thankfully, my own great I.T. teacher from school was helping me.
I had to research, read, write, practice, speak, plan, predict, upload, share, anticipate, and more! So many verbs.
I could have stayed home, or I could have attended the conference only. But since I am in charge of my own learning, I knew exactly what I needed to do. I am so glad I went the extra mile -- and I did it for me!
(By the way, on the day of my presentation, I wore a pair of awesome--but not always comfortable--black wedge boots made by Bandolino. They held up even with a day of walking around the convention floor.)
And my book of choice for this day was:
Horton Halfpott by Tom Angleberger
I always carry a book with me, and yes, I did get a chance to read as I was waiting for a session to start!

No comments:
Post a Comment