These shoes remind me of gladiator shoes! So comfy but so cute, too! I can wear these when I am not moving desks.
If you read my previous post, you know that my class and I had to move (temporarily) due to an AC problem. We moved into a room next door that had AC but nothing much else.
After a day in the room (which was a disruption of routine, but actually a great adventure, too), my AC was repaired that afternoon. We moved our desks back this morning, and we were able to continue with our day! Great!
After a day like that, I need a little treat:
(My Sonic choice is usually a Rt. 44 Diet Coke with Lime, Easy Ice. Got that tip from a friend!)
So we wrote (following Lucy Calkin's Small Moments strategy), and we made 1,000 Books in Math. The kids did a lot of thinking here, and the kids could easily see how much a thousand was!
My class is also doing really well with Reader's Workshop so far, even though we've just learned the guidelines.
Tomorrow will be another good day filled with AC and Sonic drinks and yes, cute shoes.
What's your favorite Sonic treat?
|
No comments:
Post a Comment