Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday!

First, before I share my shoe choice today, remember that it is the fourth day of school, I teach upstairs, and I have lunch duty.  So FLAT IS  THE WAY TO GO! But my selection is cute!
These are a pair of super-cute Toms that were custom painted for me.  They were a precious gift from a sweet mom of one of my wonderful students a few years back.  They are comfy and cute, and I LOVE LOVE the cause of TOMS and all they do to help children.

Back to my favorites:

My favorite font:
I am still trying to get techie with fonts, but my favorite font on Microsoft Word has to be:

Minya Nouvelle

Once my schedule settles, I will take the time to download some more cute fonts.

My favorite blog:
There are so many great teacher/education blogs out there!  How can I pick one?  Answer: I can't!  I read so many of them!  So instead, I will say how much I enjoy reading Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman.  Her blog is so creative and I get the best recipes from her!  Plus, she blogs about manicures and perfume, so it's an all-around win!
My favorite resource:
A mainstay for me throughout all of my teaching years has been Scholastic. It's a great source for just about any lesson topic, and they are great about hosting webcasts throughout the year.  My class and I loved the webcast they hosted from the Plymouth Plantation last year.  Great history lesson!
I hope you enjoy my favorites, too!  Thanks for reading my blog today!
(P.S.  We had another awesome day in 4th grade:  We set up our Science Notebooks, played a fun place value game, wrote lists in our Writer's Notebooks, and earned two compliment cupcakes for our class reward!  SWEET DAY! )







No comments:

Post a Comment