Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where It All Goes Down Wednesday

My room is upstairs and it is one of the bigger classrooms in our school. But I still always need more space! 

This is the outside of my classroom. I like to use a western theme since we are in Texas and our fourth graders learn all about Texas history.


I love to use technology in my classroom, so I decorated my door with the names of tools I have used in the past and will use again.

This is the front of my classroom.  I LOVE LOVE my Smartboard!!!  I am so grateful to have one! 

I have to also share this nice desk set I picked up at The Container Store in my favorite color: orange. 
I got the teacher discount, too! 


This was the third day of school. Today, I introduced Book Nooks, showed how take care of our classroom library, introduced another writing strategy from Aimee Buckners Notebook Know-How, and made sure we all completed our Neighborhood Maps.

Today I was happy to wear my silver Nine West flat sandals. They are flat and cute and you just can't beat that!  They also matched my white capris wonderfully!


1 comment:

  1. Cute classroom! Cute blog! Super cute shoes! Love shoes...I keep some little ballet slippers under my desk for those days when my shoes get the best of me. :)

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete