Today was the first day of school, and I am SO exhausted! So much I needed to do, and so much I want to do! My class is awesome, and they are willing to work hard and get to know each other. I am trying to not overload them with everything!
(P.S. I wore my b.o.c. Wedges today, but I had to change into my Asics sneakers by lunch time!)
(P.S. I wore my b.o.c. Wedges today, but I had to change into my Asics sneakers by lunch time!)
Tell us a little something about you!
I love teaching 4th grade, and I am proud to be a Texas girl! I have taught 3rd grade and 5th grade but my favorite grade is 4th.
How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching for many years, but every year seems like the first because I approach each as a new adventure!
What are you looking forward to this year?
I am looking forward to incorporating more tech tools this year, and I hope to share more with the staff on my campus.
What teaching supplies can you not live without?
I love my Smartboard so much! When I got mine after the winter break two years ago, I considered it a holiday gift.
Books are also VERY important to me! Books begin conversations and friendships. Books teach us about life.
I just got my own iPad, and I look forward to using it in my classroom. So many great apps!
Low tech I know, but I also love sticky notes! In every color and shape!
Another great tool in the classroom for the teacher: a really GREAT pair of shoes!
Another great tool in the classroom for the teacher: a really GREAT pair of shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment