My Bandolino sandals. Love love them. They make me feel like I am walking barefoot.
Friday was great! I wore these silver shoes with my Friday school team shirt and jean capris, and they made car duty bearable!
After two full weeks of school, my to-do list grows. My weekend projects (after a Saturday of college football), include working on my lesson plans and preparing for Curriculum Night this week. I also have a couple of Pinterest-inspired objects to try as well.
My Reader's Workshop is coming along well! However, I do see the need for book 'luggage'. If students have the books they need on hand, they don't get up to look for them and waste precious reading time. I purchased the baskets, but now I just need to make the tags.
Before I left Friday, I rearranged desks once more to make sure everyone is in a new group.
We are working on building community in our classroom. That takes time and opportunity! I will use Bucket Fillers beginning next week. Tune in next week for pics of this. . . . and the super cute shoes I will wear at Curriculum Night!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment