![]() |
| designed by @MsHoughton |
It's Treat Tuesday! I'm joining Niki over at her awesome blog in this new weekly meme. Some Twitter pals of mine started up this great chat about getting together with books and fun food.
So on Tuesdays we'll be pairing up treats with books. Here's my first picture for #TreatTuesday:
I'm reading A WRINKLE IN TIME: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL by Hope Larson. I'm pairing it up with a white chocolate-apricot muffin from a local bakery (and a cup of coffee).
Here's my rationale for this combo:
- This muffin is a favorite of mine as is A WRINKLE IN TIME by Madeleine L'Engle.
- It's a 392-page book, so I needed something filling.
- I would never have thought of putting A WRINKLE IN TIME in graphic novel format; similarly, combining white chocolate and apricots is something that hadn't occurred to me either. But BOTH seem to work. ;-)
What treats and books do you like to pair up? Happy #TreatTuesday!

I adore A Wrinkle in Time and the GN version too! Great pairing with that yummy muffin.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sherry! It's a great book so far!
Delete