Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading? 1/6/14



I'm joining in this meme today. Make sure you visit Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers to read other book blogs and add more titles to your shelves! 

Winter break is over, and I can look back on another week of great reading. Here's some of what I read last week:

Picture book (nonfiction):

THE BEETLE BOOK by Steve Jenkins
Published: 2012
Published by: HMH Books for Young Readers
Pages: 40



Middle grade fiction (fantasy)

JINX by Sage Blackwood
Published: Jan. 8, 2013
Published by: Harper Collins



Middle grade fiction (fantasy)

OPHELIA AND THE MARVELOUS BOY by Karen Foxlee
Publication date: Jan. 28, 2014
Published by: Knopf Books for Young Readers



Young Adult

BETTER OFF FRIENDS BY Elizabeth Eulberg
Publication date: Feb. 25, 2014
Published by: Point



What I'm reading now:

FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell (Young Adult)




This week I plan to read:


An upcoming middle grade release from Dial (Penguin)-




A book I should have read a long time ago!



What are you reading?








1 comment:

  1. I just finished "Three Little Words," a memoir by Ashley Rhodes-Courter. Yesterday, I started "The Almost Moon," by Alice Sebold. Pretty intriguing so far. No young adult or kid-friendly reads at the moment, though I also would like to read "The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963." Happy reading!
    Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

    ReplyDelete