I finally got the chance to wear my Madden Girl boots to school! Friday was Grandparents/Special Friends Day at our school, so it was time to put away the jeans and school shirt and dress up. I wore a black dress and these boots and I was totally comfortable! The heels are very good to your feet!
What a busy, busy week! I attended a tech training, and parent conferences started up. Our class started book recommendations (or book 'buzzes'), and the Book Fair ended. I spent more money on books (of course!), and we are well into our unit on the regions of Texas. Groups are creating brochures for each region and practicing their cooperation skills. I am having the students compliment one another on their group work, and it is great to see their reactions as we share the compliments in class. My students are starting to really come together as a community, and that makes me happier than a pair of cute shoes ever could!
No comments:
Post a Comment