The thoughts of an elem. librarian who loves children's literature, libraries, technology, writing, ---and throughout it all must wear cute shoes!
Friday, October 21, 2011
New Shoes! Plus, It's Friday!
I love Fridays! I especially love Friday when I am wearing new shoes.
For a while now, I have been searching for a pair of comfortable and inexpensive leopard shoes---ones that might double for cafeteria duty and the classroom carpet.
I finally found them! Plus, they have some bling on them, too.
This week we celebrated National Day on Writing. Did you?
My class and I wrote in the hallway using fun pens and pencils. We read Cynthia Rylant's The Relatives Came. I sent an email to my fellow teachers informing them of this day and its purpose.
We had a great discussion on the national topic of "Why I Write!".
One student said he writes because "it's like TV on paper"!
A great day! And tomorrow is Friday! And I will be wearing new shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment