I am SO excited and grateful to be taking part in this cover reveal today for Remy Lai, an author whose first work I absolutely LOVED Pie in the Sky (Macmillan, 2019).
Pie in the Sky, a middle grade novel by Remy Lai, is an exceptional story about a boy whose family has moved to a new country after the loss of their father. Not only does the main character have to deal with this tragedy, but he also must learn English and adjust to a new country, new school, etc. Lai tells this story so very well, and it is funny, poignant, and powerful all at once! I highly recommend it!
So, because I loved Pie in the Sky so much, I am thrilled to be sharing the cover for Lai's next novel: Fly on the Wall (release date is May 15, 2020). Many thanks to Macmillan Books for Children for this honor!
Read more about the new book here: FLY ON THE WALL by Remy Lai.
I can't wait until May to read this book! I am DEFINITELY adding it to my TBR pile!
Cover image courtesy of Macmillan Children's books

No comments:
Post a Comment