![]() |
| Last year's Green Book Cover display! |
I'm wrapping up my Spring Break, so spring is definitely on my mind. Just before we all took a break, one of my wonderful library volunteers helped me get the library ready for the season by displaying books with green covers -- all throughout the library, not just in the picture book section. I'm not sure if everyone notices it when they first walk in, but once I point it out, they love it!
And when one of my teachers requesting spring-themed books, I started to think about what I would pull. It got me to thinking about other books that would be perfect to read at this time of year. And, because I know other librarians are probably pulling books for a spring list, too, I thought I'd share mine here. I've included nonfiction, poetry, and story books.
I hope this list helps someone! No doubt, I will add to it. Of course, we can read these books in the winter, fall, and summer, too. Enjoy!















What a beautiful display! Thanks for sharing--just seeing all the green covers on your shelves was a treat:>) Minnesota is brown right now, with snow perhaps coming our way tonight. (I love the snow, so that would be fine. Our brown spring is the least lovely time of year, though.)
ReplyDelete