Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

January Back to School

I'm back at school on Monday, as I am sure many of you are as well. You are probably reflecting on your break and wondering if you did everything you needed or wanted to do, and if you are like me, you are realizing you didn't! It really is impossible to make it a perfect Winter Break, I think.

As I look back on my time at home, though, I am grateful. I am glad I took time to read good books, sleep, watch holiday movies, and "be" at home with family. One day rolled into the next, and some days, I had to check my phone to make sure I had the date right. Did that happen to you, too?

I was also thanking myself for staying late on the last day before break to clean up and prep for my return. This is the first time I have done this, and I think I will do it again next year! (Next time, though, I will bring a snack!)

One thing I did before I left that Friday was pull books for January. Here are SOME of the books I will be sharing this week! (Even if the weather isn't very wintery at all right now, these do tie in with our curriculum standards!) All but one are winter/snow books. Squirrel's New Year's Resolution is a sweet story about doing for others.)





















What books are your sharing this January?


No comments:

Post a Comment