The thoughts of an elem. librarian who loves children's literature, libraries, technology, writing, ---and throughout it all must wear cute shoes!
Monday, November 3, 2014
November is Picture Book Month!
November is Picture Book Month! Along with many other librarians and teacher friends, I am celebrating the picture book by sharing titles and encouraging everyone to do the same!
I love everything about picture books! They accomplish so much in a few pages. The illustrations are always so interesting to look at, and I like figuring out how they work with the story. I buy many picture books a month!!
The Picture Book Month website is the headquarters for it all, and you can click here for a Teacher's Guide.
I'll also be following this calendar posted on the site:
I'll be sharing some new picture books we've received in the library and encouraging our teachers to tweet out titles, too.
It will be such a wonderful time! I wonder how many picture books we'll read together!
Join us and don't forget to use #picturebookmonth when you post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment